Blog

пятница, 6 июня 2008 г.

My Lovely Garden

Мой новый материал для магазина!
My new stuff for shop!

Солнечный мега-набор для оформления летних и дачных фотографий!
Sunny mega-kit help you to decorate your country holidays or summer photos at rest!
My Lovely Garden. Elements

И набор бумаги-фонов к "My Lovely Garden":
And set of papers for my "My Lovely Garden" mega-kit:
My Lovely Garden. Papers

А это моя сегодняшняя фришка:
And my today freebie:
Скачать
Download
Эти 2 элемента сочетаются с "My Lovely Garden".
Надеюсь, вам понравится. Smile
These two elements harmonizes with "My Lovely Garden" Mega-Set.
I hope you will like it. Smile

7 комментариев:

Maria комментирует...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today.

Joanna комментирует...

You have just been tagged! Check out my blog for more:
http://mydigitaladdiction.blogspot.com/

juliya комментирует...

Лена, шикарный набор и чудесные фришки, отменное качество!!! Спасибо мало, огромное спасибо!!!

Suz комментирует...

Thank you so much for this awesome freebie!!! I gave you...♥"Link Love"♥...today on my blog, but I am just now getting to grab it for myself. Lol :) Also, I want you to know your designs are really wonderful…and I appreciate your hard work.
Suzee Q's Stuff

Carolinna комментирует...

Лен, просто обалденно красивый набор!!! Такой "тёплый", такое качество!Супер! И огромное спасибо за фришку!

bernard n. shull комментирует...

hi mate, this is the canadin pharmacy you asked me about: the link

juliya комментирует...

Лена, очень ценю твой талант и обожаю все твои работы, загляни сюда http://juliya-creativ.blogspot.com/2008/07/blog-award.html